Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a massive fiasco with Air Canada and some of the most insulting customer service, I was forced to wait several hours in Terminal 2 @ Pearsons. I recalled reading that they had a wifi network, so I put it to the test. Boom! Spending some time on ehmac as I wait to go to San Fran -Vegas (instead of the direct flight I should have had). Anyhow, this is much better that I expected. Airport all the way... I look fwd to my next US flight, This time, I'll look for a plug. Holy batt drain!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
This is rude, nasty and may well result in unexpected grief for you. Still it sure sounds fun:

Pop open the iBook and begin composing your eMail to Air Canada customer service the moment the offending employee begins abusing you. As for his/her name, don't bother hiding what you're doing. If you want, start recording the conversation and attach it to your eMail.

I can't say I can recommend this; I happen to know that counter persons flag the annoying customers (and since they have the power, it doesn't matter whether it's really you or the jerk behind the counter who starts it all), and the word gets down the line. So, use at your own risk; your luggage may end up in Moscow. Then again, they might just step back a little and get with the program.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts