Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"At the Flat Panel Display exposition in Tokyo this week, Japanese company ELDis is demonstrating the world's first dual-emission organic light-emitting diode display (OLED) for a mobile phone. The screen can be viewed from both sides, eliminating the need for a separate external display on folder-style phones. OLED is seen as a potential replacement for current LCD technology, particularly in mobile devices. OLED displays are thinner, lighter, consume less power, and have faster response times than LCDs."

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Question: I know you are new on this forum, but why are you posting all this news?

Usually, we post links to the news on the forum and we do not plagarize information without listing the site where we sourced the information.

I am sorry to be blunt, but please try to link to information prior to posting on the forums. Also, would you please either enable emailing or PMing so I do not have to post in the forums like this.. I would much rather share "stuff" like this via email..

Also, feel free to ask about our "way" anytime.. people will tell you what goes and does not..

Cheers,

RtC

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Dude, you're posting spam. Cut it, please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts