Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First generation Apple iPad 32GB WiFi - $350 (Mint condition) *PRICE UPDATE*

First generation iPad 32GB WiFi for sale in mint condition. $350 firm. No dicker.

Yes, I'm getting an iPad 3. :rolleyes:
I'll use this money to fuel my 'first-day-must-have' idiocy. For some reason I managed to resist the iPad 2 temptation.

Bought on day one from Apple Canada. Placed in Apple flip-case and a heavy screen protector from day one right out of the box and has zero scratches anywhere (front, sides or back).

Comes with iOS 5.01, official Apple iPad black case with mid-folding cover, all boxes including the case box, charging cable and original sales receipt.

Will travel a 'fair' distance to meet a buyer halfway if necessary. I'm currently based in Brantford, Ontario.
I'm not particularly fond of the idea of mailing this to someone out of province though, so I think hand delivery is the way to go.

Seriously, guys and gals: don't even try to drop my price. It's not going to work.
Apple's refurbished site currently lists this model at $480 Cdn. before taxes (and it's refurbished). I've sunk well over $750 into it including taxes and case, and babied it since then... I'd rather just give it to my daughter than part with less than $350.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts