Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been lurking/debating/researching :lmao: here (and mac-forums.com) since last October. Early Tuesday morning ( 5:45am :yawn: because these move fast & i had to leave for work at 6) I purchased a refurb black 2.0 macbook off the online apple store. I had to buy it then because the black C2D's are the first to sell out. It was only an extra $60CAD for the black over the white which is well worth it for the HD upgrade and i would rather the black.

What surprised me was the shipping. The site stated a 5-7 business day wait before shipping. It stated it would ship June 19-21 and arrive June 26-28. I was cool with that and wasn't angry since it's sort of a Bday gift and my Bday is June 28. But what made me really happy was that I checked it yesterday and it was shipped on Tuesday (same day i ordered it:clap: ). On Tuesday it went from Rancho Cordova Cali to Oakland. Then yesterday it went from Oakland to Memphis and early this morning it passed through Quebec.

It looks like i might recieve my macbook before Apple was suppose to even ship it. :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
Cool! Enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woohoo, picked up my blackbook from Fedex today. I was at work when they tried to deliver it this afternoon. Not bad, considering wasn't supposed to be delivered until June 19-21 and arrive at my house June 24-28. :)

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
got one for the wife too.... about 4 weeks ago... love it...

at that time they had 2 different black ones... one with 100gb drive, and 1 with 120gb drive... splurged an extra $40 for the larger drive... it runs as good as my macbook pro core duo 2ghz 1.5gb ram....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts