Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that all of us West Coast people are aware that as of Saturday, we will not have to go to California to get to the nearest Apple Store (I've been to Palo Alto, and it's worth it and all... but it's soooo far away!).

As of Saturday, an Apple Store is opening in Bellevue, WA, just outside of Seattle. I will be camping outside no doubt! Let's see how many ehMac reps we can get down there!

Hopefully it will be one of us that will be #1 into the store!

See y'all there!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
For what it's worth, Bellevue is right down the road from Microsoft (it's literally a ten minute drive from campus to Bellevue Square). I wonder how many Macs Apple will sell in such close proximity to "The Beast"?

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Apparantly Seattle has been one of the places where there has been more demand for an Apple Store, at least according to the "internet".

I would go, but I have to work.

--PB

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
PosterBoy,

Which just makes me wonder even more why Apple decided to put the Apple Store in Bellevue rather than Seattle itself. The creative types seem to prefer living in Seattle (even if they work in Redmond or Bellevue).

·
Registered
433 Posts
i'll be in seattle this weekend!!! but, i don't know if i have time to go to the store (rugby tournament)..... maybe on the way home.... *fingers crossed*

Phil

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Vancouver perhaps, but I doubt Calgary will ever get one. There just isn't enough population in Cowtown to support a store...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey everyone! I am here in Seattle and I just got back from the Bellevue Square Grand Opening!!!

IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEE!!!

I got there a little bit before 8:00am i think and the store opened at 9:30ish. I was one of the first 100 people in!! YAY!!! I got an awesome Bellevue Square t-shirt that Im wearing now! :-D

It was sooo cool! The employees all ran out and gave high-5's to everyone and ran up and down the line... the line was so big that it twisted three times in front of the store and went through a maintenance corridor outside and across the street!!!

All I can say is that y'all missed out but we will get another chance in September when the University Village Apple Store opens.

bye!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.