Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your favourite apple logo? If you search apple logos on Google you'll see all of them. My favourite has to be either the one in my display picture or the Grey one. :heybaby:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I was fortunate enough to pick up a hat from the Cupertino Head Office Store (or employee store) back in 1999, before there were any Apple Stores. It is the white logo with the "Think Different" slogan below it.

I still have it and although it is faded and the bill has a funny twist to it, I still wear it most of the time when I am golfing.

Second to that would be the Sir Issac Newton logo. I'd love to find out for sure, but I seem to recall that during my first viewing of Forrest Gump, when he opens the letter and says "He got me invested in some kinda fruit company." that it was the original Isaac Newton logo on the letter. Ever time I've viewed it since then it is the traditional logo. Am I crazy, or was this actually changed?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The logo I have is the original, you must be mistaken.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well i have to say this one is my favorite, even though i love the others better, but the reason why i picked on this one is, simply because it is simple and colorful and it was the first time i use a mac when i was a kid.
:baby:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like the mutlicolor one and I would buy a sticker for my MBP to make the white one light up as a rainbow but I am afraid I'll be perceved as gay and get hit and/or hit ON. LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Oooh, that's very nice. Is it yours?
No, but I am buying a thin film with the multi-colour design from iColour and instead of opening my Macbook and placing it inside (thereby making my warranty void), I will just be sticking it on top of the Apple logo on the outside. Hopefully it'll look decent enough. Not only am I worried about the warranty, but I'm too much of a chicken to actually modify my system too much. I'm especially wary of taking apart new machines that cost a lot of money.

I like the mutlicolor one and I would buy a sticker for my MBP to make the white one light up as a rainbow but I am afraid I'll be perceved as gay and get hit and/or hit ON. LOL
Haha, I know people who are worried about this since only true computer / Apple fans will know the old-school logo. But I still really like it enough to put it onto my laptop.

·
Premium Member
17,845 Posts
Well i have to say this one is my favorite, even though i love the others better, but the reason why i picked on this one is, simply because it is simple and colorful and it was the first time i use a mac when i was a kid.
:baby:
Ditto to the spectrum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.