Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Heart Technology
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about the $25 family share plan? I was thinking of giving my 3g to my daughter on the $20 pay as you go plan. Right now I have a great plan, and am wondering if the $25 just shares my existing plan, or if I need to sign up for a new type of "family" plan.

Does anyone by chance know?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm wondered the same.

I also have a great plan that I don't want to give up. Was planning to get my husband the iPhone 4 on a new contract with the 50.00 plan and then swap cards so I'd get the iPhone 4. Rogers said this was fine to do... But now wondering about this family plan. There are not enough details to make an informed decision.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was talking to a rep and asking about a this, he said that since my plan is under retention, they cannot add a family plan to it, don't know how true though. Maybe someone can confirm this. I will be calling retention and asking about it when I get home. This seems like a better alternative to getting a new contract.

·
I Heart Technology
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel the same way, I'll probably put her on pay as you go for a month until I find out more. It would be great to have her on the same plan though, especially if I didn't have to commit to three years for her.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I'm wondered the same.

I also have a great plan that I don't want to give up. Was planning to get my husband the iPhone 4 on a new contract with the 50.00 plan and then swap cards so I'd get the iPhone 4. Rogers said this was fine to do... But now wondering about this family plan. There are not enough details to make an informed decision.
Your only problem will be dealing with the Sim card. You'll have to cut down your Sim to fit it in the IP4, and you'll have to find some sort of adapter to get the micro sim in to the old iPhone.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I plan to just buy 2 new sim cards from rogers. I asked 2 different CSR's this week about that and both said that was fine. I will resort to a cut and adapter kit if necessary, but don't really mind just having rogers do the swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts