Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't give a crap about the iPhone. But I do want to replace my 5G iPod - which is now having battery issues - with something substantially better. It's been over 21 months since they made substantial changes to the HDD iPod, and it's time Apple!! Get moving already . . .Sorry, ranting done . . .

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I have been thinking the same thing, for the past few months.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Aw, come on. I need another phone that takes pictures and stores music and movies and organizes my whole life but does it so much better than any device I have ever owned. If I don't get an iPhone, my life will just go to &^%$.

O.K., a new iPod would be cool.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't give a crap about the iPhone. But I do want to replace my 5G iPod - which is now having battery issues - with something substantially better. It's been over 21 months since they made substantial changes to the HDD iPod, and it's time Apple!! Get moving already . . .Sorry, ranting done . . .
I just received a 30G Ipod for my birthday yesterday. What do you think? Should I open it or do you think it will be updated soon and maybe return it hoping something new is coming down the pipes?

Thx

·
Registered
718 Posts
Please close and delete this USELESS thread.

You don't care about the iphone? so...millions of people do care and will buy it. The general public is happy with the current ipod and will continue to buy them, Apple ..... ahh screw it.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please close and delete this USELESS thread.

You don't care about the iphone? so...millions of people do care and will buy it. The general public is happy with the current ipod and will continue to buy them, Apple ..... ahh screw it.
Sorry sir, you are so right. The iPhone doesn't have enough threads devoted on it, or buzz surrounding it: I retract my statement and will immediately start 1500 threads on it. As for he current iPod, you're right there as well. They should keep it this way forever, since "the general public" is happy with it. Who needs innovation anyways?

[edit ehMax - Please watch the language and personal attacks]

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd love to have an iPhone, but realistically, to use it in Canada, the data plans need to become much more attractive then they are today.

My SE W810i is wicked for what it does and, what I need of a phone, but an upgrade, and yes the iPhone IMHO fits that bill, woudl be wicked.

..BJ

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Relax people, and keep the tone a little more friendly, or people will be given some time off.
What was the edit for? I was attacking myself, sarcastically, calling myself an "idiot" for starting such a stupid, useless thread . . . Methinks the mods are a little too active here . . . I'm sorry, I didn't know sacrastic self abasement could get you banned. And given some of the stuff that goes on in off topic, this was more than tame. . .

·
Premium Member
15,710 Posts
The link there is to my thread here:

http://www.ehmac.ca/anything-mac/45142-whos-charge-apple-canada-why-would-secret.html

That thread on ehMac now ends with the cryptic commentary that follows. I thought I was reading German for two reasons: I don't speak German, and Many Words are Capitalized.

from a former Customer Relations rep at a Global Canadian Company, the Pathetic reply Posted here by a member here is Only a part of the Reason we're in such a Poor Technology Position Globally Since the avent of the Avro Arrow being Cancelled by Prime Minister Diefenbaker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts