Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Exciting ehMac announcement later today!

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  sputnik 
#1 ·
I have an exciting ehMac announcement that will be posted sometime today! Something that has been in the works for awhile, but was made official this morning. :D

Hint: Will certainly gaurantee the long term viability of ehMac.

#6 ·
Hmmm... well I'm be here trolling all day, with no school and all.
ehMac becomes a paid service?!? ehMac becomes a company? ehMac has a clown day?

Who knows, but whatever the Mayor has got up his sleeves can't be that bad... Although that new rendition of the ehMac guy was different, but not bad...

Thanks for your hard work ehMax!

#8 ·
In an attempt to squash Canadian Mac users' complaints about Canada always playing second-fiddle to US Mac developments...Apple buys ehMac.

Their first announcement is that the Canadian iTunes Music Store will be linked through ehMac. The critics are silenced. Steve Jobs applies for Canadian citizenship and moves Cupertino operations to Ottawa.

The Corel Centre is renamed the Apple Centre after they buy the Senators.

Wow...I think I have been drinking the Kool Aid. ;)

#12 ·
Vertigogo...
Give me some of that KookAid!

Here is the announcement....... I'm changing the name to U-S-eh!

Just kidding.. You'll have to wait a few more moments. Hopefully before 5. Was hoping to have "things" ready by noon but you know how things work sometimes. :D ;)

#13 ·
Will give you a hint / some clarification. The announcement will be more exciting to residents of Ontario. (Everyone will be a bit excited cause it helps ehMac) It also sets the groundwork for other exciting things in other areas. :confused:

#14 ·
Something tells me I want to live in Ontario now... You have us all on the edge of our seats ehMax.

ehMac bumper stickers? More SWAG? ehMac Block Party? Look at what the suspense is doing to our citizens, some are thinking about ehPC. How will we survive WWDC?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.