·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Which model of printer are you using.

I have an Epson Photo Stylus 1400 and I am now using a CIS system with Pigment Ink. So far the printer is working fine... (after working on the calibration for 3 days) The kit with 100mL x 6 colours cost me about $200. I am not sure if this is something you are looking for.
As far as for the refills... if the refilling station can do you refill, they should have a resetting chip for you. (i.e. no one in Toronto has the refill for my printer yet as it has the latest 9 pin chip built in.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure for what kind of reset tools you are looking for. I used resetter for me L120 I found at the Printer Resetter website. but I am not sure if this website provides any for your Epson R200 model. You can also try the WIC resetter. I have read some good and bad reviews about this tool.

Edit: Just saw this is old post from 2008. Anyway, someone might find this useful.

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
Edit: Just saw this is old post from 2008. Anyway, someone might find this useful.
It happens and is easy to do, but I'm sure you will be checking the message posted/reply date next time before posting a reply and welcome to the ehmac.ca forums.

- Patrick
=======

1 - 4 of 4 Posts