Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,942 Posts
It seems that all of the links for EPP purchases were banned in Canada ... Do you know what's happening?

Doesn't the Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) plan depend on one's employer and/or who one works for and the product being purchased???

I don't know as I have been unemployed for over twenty years now...

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Maybe they got rid of them. The one that I know about doesn't work, it's for a company with over 200,000 employees...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was just going to post about this! Looks like all the company and government discount links have been canned. I thought it might be that Apple is revamping their pages, but it’s been over a week now, so…unless they play to lower their prices across the board, I guess no one is saving money. Sucks though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After some digging it looks like the links were changed and not killed outright. I read somewhere to contact the Service Team at Apple and request the new link unless someone knows what the new ones are and can post them for Canadian specific companies

Here is an example of a working one for the UK that I found in a forum. There are more random characters in the URL now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After some digging it looks like the links were changed and not killed outright. You can contact the Service Team at Apple and request the new link unless someone knows what the new ones are and can post them for Canadian specific companies

Here is an example of a working one for the UK that I found in a forum. There are more random characters in the URL now.

Really? I guess I'll be giving apple a call! Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts