Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly every time I use Safari on my iPhone to access eMac it auto switches me to enhanced mobil view. Why does ehMac do this? I much prefer the standard view and resent being pushed to use something completely foreign to me. Can you not offer a NEVER option so I don't have to manually switch back every time to my preferred method of viewing ehMac?

·
Premium Member
15,654 Posts
I don't have or use an iPhone, and I don't know the answer, but I understood there was a method to optionally disable the enhanced mobil view on an iPhone, or does that only apply to some forum sites???

Regardless, I'd say it's a question for the forum administrator to hopefully answer.

- Patrick
======

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
Nearly every time I use Safari on my iPhone to access eMac it auto switches me to enhanced mobil view. Why does ehMac do this? I much prefer the standard view and resent being pushed to use something completely foreign to me. Can you not offer a NEVER option so I don't have to manually switch back every time to my preferred method of viewing ehMac?
Why do you think it's ehMac doing this, and not Safari?

https://ios.gadgethacks.com/how-to/...by-default-for-specific-sites-ios-13-0198651/

See the section titled "Set Specific Websites to Use Desktop View by Default"

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts