Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys!

I use to send my friend video messages over facebook, and it was great because it was fun and time efficient. Unfortunately for me, she decided to delete it. I have Photo Booth and Imovie on my Macbook to make videos for her. I think if i make videos for her using this software they will be to large to send over email. She has a PC. My question is: Does anyone know how she can get my videos over email? She does not have a webcam and i don't think she is willing to get skype.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Liz

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
to difficult for her any other ideas?
How could YouTube be too difficult for anyone? You simply click on a URL... It's the easist thing going, even my 90 year old Grandma can click on a YouTube link! If that's too difficult, you're SOOL I'm afraid!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How could YouTube be too difficult for anyone? You simply click on a URL... It's the easist thing going, even my 90 year old Grandma can click on a YouTube link! If that's too difficult, you're SOOL I'm afraid!!
well basically i thought that she would have to create an account and then i would have to go and edit the settings in privacy use. but since you almost had a heart attack i thought maybe you were right it is not as hard as i remember it being and surely enough it wasn't

thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts