Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
You can get my widget updated here:
ehMac Widget

Features:
- Ability to choose whether on clicking the latest topic to go to the topic or the forum section it is held in.
- Old ehMac logo on top (minus the cool guy... need to fix that eventually)

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Thanks for the updated widgets, I can't live with out them for long.

I use it 24/7, sometimes jfpooles and sometimes Chealions and sometimes my own hacked on via jfpoole.

Thanks again for your code work.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Props to jfpoole for his great work!
And a little huzza to me for not doing something stupid and having to redo everything like last update :mad: But adding that title, makes it all worth it to me.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Once you've got Konfabulator installed on your computer (gotta love installation is just copying the application to your applications folder), put the widget in your Widgets folder (Your user folder/Documents/) and open it up, control click on the widget and if you choose Widget Preferences... you can do some customization. Have fun!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chealion might be the only one that appreciates this, but the regular expressions in 0.3.2 are a lot simpler than in previous versions (if for no other reason than the old ones made my brain sore).

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
WIDGET!

WEDGEIT!

WOODGET?!

Wow... colours...

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
jfpoole - I noticed, I still hardly understand them, but that will change in time.

Strongblade - uhh are you alright? And by colors, which ones? Red White and Yellow or White and Blue?

if((Strongblade=='crazy') && (World>'end'))
{
Flee(asfastaspossible);
}

1 - 12 of 12 Posts