Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since an iPhone skin has yet to surface for ehMac, has Tapatalk support been activated??

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
I dont really understand the need for tapatalk. Maybe its my cheapness and not wanting to pay to view a forum I can view for free from any web enabled device.

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont really understand the need for tapatalk. Maybe its my cheapness and not wanting to pay to view a forum I can view for free from any web enabled device.
It's your cheapness.

Tapatalk is a way more enjoyable experience for forums which do not natively support the iPhone. No more constant pinching, double-tapping, scrolling, etc... Not to mention MUCH simpler posting.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have used a similar app on my old 'berry, and it was great.

I actually just went searching for something like tapatalk, found tapatalk.com, and then came here to post about it. But the search button turned this thread up. Point is, I am not just jumping on a thread, I was going to post the samething if thread did not exist.

+1 for tapatalk.com.

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally!! Thank you...

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's just Tapatalk... No capital on the second T.

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
You done testing yet? Wanna know if I should cough up the $3.00 bucks. ;)

Useful app, definitely something I'm interested in.

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You done testing yet? Wanna know if I should cough up the $3.00 bucks. ;)

Useful app, definitely something I'm interested in.
It's great! I use it for a number of forums... Only downside is there's no way to link web URLs (as in email links to subscriptions) to Tapatalk... It kind of breaks the "flow", but, otherwise it's very well done!

Edit: the only thing that would be better, IMHO, would be a proper iPhone/touch skin for the site... I've seen zone amazing ones out there...

I really like Appleinsider.com's. Would love to have one like that. I'm talking to some people.

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
ok, done deal.

I see ehMax also put up a sticky in the iPhone forum. I guess testing is done. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.