Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ehMac online community forum is partly sponsored by a mix of advertisers, large and small. (Unfortunately, online advertising ain't quite what it used to be) Just want to send out a friendly reminder that we also offer "Premium Memberships" that offer an enhanced membership experience as an additional source of revenue that helps pay for our bandwidth, server maintenance and the like. Your generous support and participation are what make the ehMac community possible!

We're holding a little "Spring Membership" drive. For some, maybe this can be your first time upgrading your membership. For others, maybe it's time to renew? Any support is greatly appreciated. If you don't upgrade your membership, that's perfectly fine too. Your continued posting and involvement in the forums is just as appreciated. ;)

Click here for upgraded membership benefits

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you to Bryce for becoming a Lifetime Member. :) :clap: :clap:

That was very nice of Bryce. :)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A big Thank You Very Much to SINC for his donation of $20. (Already a Lifetime Member) :) :clap:

Every little bit is greatly appreciated. :)

Just a bit short at the moment to pay the monthly bill for dedicated hosting:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks VERY MUCH to Patrick for $20 donation! :) :clap: (Not sure who the member is)

Very much appreciated. :love2:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you VERY MUCH to gwillikers for the Silver Membership. :) :clap:

Where there's a gwillikers there's a way. :)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you VERY much to Frank for the $20 donation. :) :clap:

Just wanted to make sure I said a thank to Frank. :)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We've got another Lifetimer with racewalker! :) :clap:

I'm not a good talker but I sure like racewalker. :) Thank you very much!!

·
Premium Member
15,964 Posts
Thanks VERY MUCH to Patrick for $20 donation! :) :clap: (Not sure who the member is)

Very much appreciated. :love2:
I'll take an educated guess that 'Patrick' was me, better known as 'pm-r' as a member if you want to check.

I just followed your Visa payment option and bypassed the insistent Pay-Pal options as I understand, and maybe incorrectly, that they take a percentage from the donation.

Maybe I should have just done the Silver upgrade and used the default pay pal route???

Signed: pm-r

Edit: PM sent to ehMax with my receipt details.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Thank you to Bryce for becoming a Lifetime Member. :) :clap: :clap:

That was very nice of Bryce. :)
You're a poet but you don't know it,
Your feet smell to the Dickens
And are Longfellows

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take an educated guess that 'Patrick' was me, better known as 'pm-r' as a member if you want to check.

I just followed your Visa payment option and bypassed the insistent Pay-Pal options as I understand, and maybe incorrectly, that they take a percentage from the donation.

Maybe I should have just done the Silver upgrade and used the default pay pal route???

Signed: pm-r

Edit: PM sent to ehMax with my receipt details.
Thanks pm-r. Either way was fine. :)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks very much for the donation from Gerald!

Gerald, I think you may have meant to become a Lifetime Member (Your donation was the total it costs for Lifetime Membership), but instead of clicking the "Purchase Lifetime Membership" button, you clicked the "Donate" button.

By doing this, I'm not 100% sure which member you are, and the other benefits of no ads, increased storage space, PM's etc... wouldn't have automatically kicked in. Could you send me a PM to let me know your ehMac screen name? Please what email address you used for Paypal as a way of confirmation. I'll then make sure you are properly setup as a Lifetime member. ;)

Either way, thanks VERY MUCH for your contribution! :) :clap:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A big THANK YOU very much to ehMacian garf1108, for the $25 donation. :) :clap:

Very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also thanks VERY MUCH to "John" who sent a donation of $40 as well.

Thanks John! :clap: I very much like your name. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts