Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Citizen
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acidic vitriol overload.

Just a quick glance through here, and this place seems to have become a desert of posts of despicable evil negativity untruths and ugly nastiness. Overrun by radical right wing extremists overfed a diet of fake news.

If the tone of this place was anywhere near this bad long ago, I would never have participated in any way shape or form. I am sure any reasonable minded person would find the content of many of these threads extremely disgusting.

Way too much of the content here is extremely unreasonable as well sorely lacking in kindness and gentleness, much less anything positive.

This place has become an embarrassment to real Canadians, especially those that like using Apple products.

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
Thx for your opinion. It will be treated as such.

As far as the "tone" of this place is concerned, one of the reasons it has changed is because many of us on the right got tired of being dumped on by the left & are now fighting back, using the same language, terminology, methodology & respect much of the left uses.

Go back 10 years & read some of the posts from a certain lefty Mississauga computer salesman if you want examples of "the good old days". Same with a certain little lefty drummer boy from 4 or 5 years ago. Among others.

Curious how it was so wunnerful before & now it's a "desert".

You are correct on one thing: the content of some threads on these boards is extremely disgusting. Such is the nature of primitive religious cultures that promote patriarchy, female oppression, rape, FGM, child brides & terrorism, among others.

That said, once again I invite you to back up your claims of radical right wing extremists, fake news, etc.

If you don't, then you are just as guilty of contributing to the negative tone of ehMac as those you otherwise accuse.

Have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Acidic vitriol overload.

Just a quick glance through here, and this place seems to have become a desert of posts of despicable evil negativity untruths and ugly nastiness. Overrun by radical right wing extremists overfed a diet of fake news.

If the tone of this place was anywhere near this bad long ago, I would never have participated in any way shape or form. I am sure any reasonable minded person would find the content of many of these threads extremely disgusting.

Way too much of the content here is extremely unreasonable as well sorely lacking in kindness and gentleness, much less anything positive.

This place has become an embarrassment to real Canadians, especially those that like using Apple products.

Yes! You are correct, sir!

(As Ed McMahon used to say)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Thx for your opinion. It will be treated as such.

As far as the "tone" of this place is concerned, one of the reasons it has changed is because many of us on the right got tired of being dumped on by the left & are now fighting back, using the same language, terminology, methodology & respect much of the left uses.

Go back 10 years & read some of the posts from a certain lefty Mississauga computer salesman if you want examples of "the good old days". Same with a certain little lefty drummer boy from 4 or 5 years ago. Among others.

Curious how it was so wunnerful before & now it's a "desert".

You are correct on one thing: the content of some threads on these boards is extremely disgusting. Such is the nature of primitive religious cultures that promote patriarchy, female oppression, rape, FGM, child brides & terrorism, among others.

That said, once again I invite you to back up your claims of radical right wing extremists, fake news, etc.

If you don't, then you are just as guilty of contributing to the negative tone of ehMac as those you otherwise accuse.

Have a nice day.

And........ right on cue.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,363 Posts
Acidic vitriol overload.

All the more reason to try and be positive and uplifting whenever possible, regardless of the thread. Paix, mon ami.

PS -- Good to see you back posting.

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
He seems to think that it's a unique talent to predict that someone will respond to his BS.

Something for the resumé, I guess.

And away the two of you go again, not content until you lift your leg and leave your mark on every single thread in this place. Sad, but predictable.

·
Premium Member
42,491 Posts
And away the two of you go again, not content until you lift your leg and leave your mark on every single thread in this place. Sad, but predictable.
"He seems to think that it's a unique talent to predict that someone will respond to his BS."

·
Premium Member
8,903 Posts
This is almost like a clickbait thread. That's innovative. This should become a permanent feature/warehouse. We should also try listicle threads.

"10 Ways Wooden Furniture is Destroying the Planet"

To respond to the topic, the crassness used to be worse but, maybe, the proportion of crass posts to non-crass is higher. It also crosses ideological lines whereas, a while back, I would say it was more one-sided.

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
And the point of reviving this thread was? Ah, yeah, didn't think you had any other motive.

Browsing, Don. There are certainly no rules saying you can’t revive an old thread if the spirit moves you. Happy holidays, old friend.

·
Indigent Academic
8,115 Posts
The Ignore list (User CP) is a useful tool, but it is getting so there is nothing much left!!

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
Why yes. Yes, it is.

Post repeated in its entirety:

Macfury: why do you have to be such an asshole about this? I posted the clip to show some humility. You turn around and try to rub it in my face. I'M AGREEING WITH YOU FOR ****'S SAKE. Never expose a weakness to Macfury. He'll just capitalize on it. Happy Remembrance Day.
And you think wrong. Nice work, asshole.
Thank God I don't have to deal with you as a parent. You seem like a real winner. And no, I will invest no more time into understanding your posts than you give to mine. You are an asshole first and foremost, and there's absolutely nothing for me to gain from your bitterness. Have a nice fukcing evening.
Okay. Hypocrite, asshole.
Yup. That's about what I thought you'd say. Once an asshole, always an asshole.
My, we hold on to our anger, don't we? You must keep all that stress stored in your shoulders somewhere. Good work on the research though; these quips still give me a chuckle. Good news: you're not an asshole or an idiot all the time.
There is no need to be an asshole about it, eMacMan. I admit my deficiencies. You could learn some manners.
And you, sir, are still an asshole. Hard to fix that.
And you would prefer to retain your assoholic demeanour. Yes, I get it. But the quality of discussion is far better and far healthier on the other forums I frequent, especially on political matters. You seem to think it is your God given right to insult people and pretend it's a dialogue. In short, you have a lot of growing up to do, mon ami.
Once an asshole, always an asshole. And one with two heads that barks too. Woof!
Such childish behaviour would get you suspended from a moderated forum. So go fcuk yourself.
The above has been brought to you as a small sampling of a great & true poster on these boards, The Right, Honourable, Sir, Mr. Freddie_Biff.

Congratulations, Freddie! Your students would be proud...

:clap:

Further to this...

I'm sorry, Freddie, was that post directed to you? I'm pretty sure that post was directed to someone entirely different than you. You wouldn't be responding to a post directed at someone else, would you? 'Cause I know you just recently criticized someone else for doing that very thing to one of your posts.

How rude...

Your conscience should be anything but clean. You are the most disagreeable and rudest person on these boards!

Well, the absence of civility among certain factions is certainly notable.

·
Premium Member
42,491 Posts
Freddie, those posts of yours are an embarrassment to Canadians.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts