Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been really hard at work the last 2 days updating the ehMac Gadgets I'm involved in.

The ehMac Konfabulator Widget has been updated so it continues working with the site and a few small under the hood adjustments to work with Konfabulator 1.5 which is now required (Besides, 1.5 is MUCH better then 1.0.2 especially when it comes to CPU time, memory needed, etc.)

The ehMac Chat Room, as some of you have read was "developed" at the start of the month by customizing the Open Mac client. I've now re-branded it to follow jfpoole's more creative naming scheme (ehChat), and the next version shall include jfpoole's recoding of some parts to make the code smaller and faster. The emoticons, have been completely redone, and now have ehMac style emoticons. It is also open, so if anyone can come up with some emoticons, and want them added, just email me and I can add them

If you find any bugs, don't hesitate to inform me, as it's my job to find and squash them.

You can download and find a few more details on the ehMac Gadgets page: http://homepages.ucalgary.ca/~mcjones/ehMac.html

P.S. Special thanks to jfpoole for his hard work making the original code for the Konfabulator Widget and working on ehChat in his spare time. I strongly suggest everyone come visit the chat room, as those who have will tell you, its worth it!!! Also, if anyone can find the "Easter Egg", I'll add something in the next version for you! (Its not much of an easter egg, considering it can be found outside the program too).

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fixed bugs in ehChat 1.0.0, its all good in 1.0.1. Just check the site above.

And stop by the room, its lots of fun as long as people show up once in a while (HINT HINT). In a community of over 2000 I think we'd get more then 10 people to at least try it out.

Hope to see you all there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts