Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I was wondering if ehMac has any clothing or gear of any sort for sale? If not, let's get some!

I think the ehMac logo kicks butt and it would be awesome to get some clothing with it.

ehMax, contact me if you want to discuss getting clothing and stuff. I have family in the clothing and apparel business so I could probably get us a good deal.

Other than that, anyone that would be interested in getting ehMac gear, please post here so that ehMax has an idea of how many people would be interested!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Yeah there is such a thing.

In ehMac Land we call it SWAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You asked for it, you got it! Here's the place to buy some cool ehMac swag!
(And to really help support ehMac!)

What better way to tell the world you use Mac,
*YOU ARE* CANADIAN, and you're DANG PROUD OF IT!
Unfortunately, prices are in US Dollars, but it does support the ehMac Community!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can see it all at the ehMac Swag Shop

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, ok then! :-D Ouch, $18US for a t-shirt is kinda pricey, would you guys agree?

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Neema Saeedi:
Oh, ok then! :-D Ouch, $18US for a t-shirt is kinda pricey, would you guys agree?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pricey? We* are mac-users you're talkin' to, don't forget. Our machines are pricey the apps for our machines are pricey. We're willing to pay for OS version updates... heck if we're willing to pay what we do for our Macs and Mac-apps., we're darn willing to pay too much for a t-shirt as well! ;)

*Although I say 'we' I'm personally not one who likes dumping out dough for pricey mac-stuff. :D Please consult your physician. May cause mild euphoria and drowsiness. Take with water.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Stop complaining, if you want to support the community.. go out and buy some.. I picked up a shirt and a hat this summer. The shirt has been put thru it's paces and I might have to go out and buy another. Tough shirt!

Cheers,

RtC

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
LOL... $24 CDN seems fine to me. We're in a time where Roc-A-Wear tees can go for as much as $90 CDN - at least you know that you've put the $$ into something that you truely appreciate and frequent. What other chatski is available??

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Because the site is a CafePress store (A U.S. company which provides all the backend stuff. All you do is come up with the design and decide what to stick it on). the prices are in US dollars.

Hmmm... I am in serious need to get some swag. My ehMac shirt prize I won waaaaayyyy back shrank. It's very form fitting. Alas, I have not a pleasing form for it to fit...

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
The thing about shirts is, to get a decent price, you have to purchase alot
I got 4 color shirts made, and I paid $500 for 30 shirts!!!
With Cafe Press, you dont pay anything up front, they take part of the purchase price, so it ends up being cheaper for the person selling.

Im sure if there was a place to go to get them screened in 5-10's for cheap cheap, that would be a great alternative.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Color gets VERY expensive, my friend is ordering some hoodies for a team we made, and well its something like an extra $20 flat charge per color. So for small amounts of clothes, its quite expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts