Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
I think that if a bunch of people can put in $40 or so each (~$30 net of the tax deduction) then you'll find yourself on target in no time.

There are lots of great discussions -- tame and otherwise -- around ehmac about how much more should be done for good causes. Here's an easy way to act on the wealth of posts, ehmacers!

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
Well, if your family can do that then ehmacers should be able to push you past the halfway point tonight. Then it's on to $2k and, perhaps, a special youtube video from a rather tall bikini-clad singer. With a red and white toque. :)

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
While I am tempted to help ehmax raise money through some doxie vs wolverine fights, I would consider that to be a bad thing.

Still, if your doxies cannot raise as much as my wolvies...

Ehmax will hit $2k tonight, or this could be at anyone's door:

Note, that is not a threat. He makes a fine caesar and has great stories to entertain one's family with. Just be careful when you shake his hand. :)

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
Regarding caesars? If so then Sinc, as you know, I take my analytically based opinions seriously. I will need multiple caesars from you to establish a proof. And some control cases from other mixers.

If this is what it takes then I pledge to down many caesars if ehmacers will donate to the cause. Pictures of the aftermath will require a significant donation. Censored pictures will require a lot more. beejacon

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
Remember ehmacers, only you and your donations can prevent random discussions about caesars and doxies from topping the forum for the next few weeks.

If not for yourself, then think about the confused newbies.

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
Wow, this discussion makes me want to donate again just to end it.

Come on ehmacers: I have seen lots of threads on on how much more "society" should do -- here's an opportunity to actually do more that is well tailored for lazy people, like myself. Ehmax and his family will sweat it out. Maybe if he pledges to use a painful gear the sadists will open up their wallets? ;)

And, as a bonus, you get a tax receipt worth probably about 20% to 50% of your donation and, implicitly, get some direct influence over where some of your tax dollars (the 20% to 50%) go.

· Premium Member
8,907 Posts
Oui. And, as a side note on the topic of backsides, Depends seem like an excellent timesaver for young and old alike. They also make your booty look fuller.

So, has it started?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.