Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. This year, my entire family and myself are going to do the Toronto MS Bike tour to raise money for the Canadian MS Society. Money goes towards research to find a cure for MS. Just in the past few days, news reports of Major Discoveries have been released.

Since ehMac.ca started, we have raised well over $3000 with 2 past bike tours. The year, the "ehMax Family Bikers" are set to raise another $3000. Myself, Mrs. ehMax, and the 3 ehMaxettes (11, 9 and 5) will all be doing the 50KM tour in Toronto on September, 9th, 2007. My two older ehMaxettes will be doing the entire bike ride while the youngest will be pulled in a trailer by myself.

Click here for the official ehMax Family Bikers MS Bike Tour Page Here you can make a pledge to the team, and track our progress.

Please pledge your support today and help us defeat MS!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Donated 25.00... good cause... good team!
RtC
:clap:

Below are 2 photos from 2003 and 2004 respectively with 2 other ehMac.ca members. :clap:
The last 2 years after that, was unable to get out.

This year works out ok and thought it would be fun to go out with the whole family, "The ehMax Family Bikers".

We're distantly related to the Von Trapp family singers. :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,907 Posts
I think that if a bunch of people can put in $40 or so each (~$30 net of the tax deduction) then you'll find yourself on target in no time.

There are lots of great discussions -- tame and otherwise -- around ehmac about how much more should be done for good causes. Here's an easy way to act on the wealth of posts, ehmacers!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I think that if a bunch of people can put in $40 or so each (~$30 net of the tax deduction) then you'll find yourself on target in no time.

There are lots of great discussions -- tame and otherwise -- around ehmac about how much more should be done for good causes. Here's an easy way to act on the wealth of posts, ehmacers!
Agree 100% Beej. MS can be an insidious, devastating disease.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.