ehMac banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,190 Posts
top donation of $385 is tough to beat, I was waiting to see if I had a chance. Probably still donate tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
top donation of $385 is tough to beat, I was waiting to see if I had a chance. Probably still donate tomorrow.
Just in case someone was thinking of beating it... It technically was $386 dollars, so $387 would be required to beat it. Wouldn't want a tie now. :)

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Received another $40 donation!!!

We're at 2,101.00!

A $11.00 bid would bring us to 2112. :)

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Next year, we'll do it again, except we'll have plenty of notice and get a proper team together of ehMac Mo Brothers to grow staches and raise money and Mo Sistas to help promote. We'll get a proper team and do some serious damage. :D

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Next year, we'll do it again, except we'll have plenty of notice and get a proper team together of ehMac Mo Brothers to grow staches and raise money and Mo Sistas to help promote. We'll get a proper team and do some serious damage. :D
Maybe I'll ditch the beard next time. :D

·
}<-('o')-
9,647 Posts
Did you get the last $11?

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Last day to get involved!

Another $20 donated. We're at $2,121!!!! :clap::clap:

Today's the LAST day of the Movember campaign! Last chance to get involved! Highest donation is $386. Not sure anyone's going to beat that one! :heybaby:

Let's have a final push to see if we can raise the bar just a little higher!

To help, you can either:

* Click this link: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/886610/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account

* Write a cheque payable to Prostate Cancer Canada, referencing the team name "ehMac" or Registration Number 886610 and mailing it to: Prostate Cancer Canada, Suite 306 145 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3, Canada.

All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Just a refresher... there's a few prizes involved:

ehMac, you can add a propeller beanie of your choice and a signed Joy of Tech book to the list of prizes. :cool:
There's some prizes from Geekculture.com which will be chosen by random to someone who's donated:

There's some cool beanies there!

To recap...

- Two signed ehMac.ca Mugs to the highest donation (Currently $386 donatation) and a signed 8x10 photo of yours truly with my day 30 Moustache!

- A signed ehMac.ca Mug for two ehMac.ca Movember donating members chosen randomly

- A signed Joy of Tech book to one donating member.

- A Propeller Beanie of your choice to one donating member.

Get your donation in!!!! Just under 10 hours left!!!!

Also, gotz to make sure I beat my friend!!!
He's at $1855 and tells me, he's got about $250 coming in via cheques. I don't want to leave it too close in case he gets a final push!!! :D

Or, if you don't like me... donate to my friend to beat me. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
My sister is sending a $50 cheque which will bring the total to $2171.

Only 4.5 hours left!!!!

Donating $387 will put you in the lead and let us crack $2500! :) :heybaby: :greedy: ;)
Or, how about $10?

Every little bit helps!!!

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Final count is $2,121 (+$50 more coming) for 2010! :) Woohoo! Mr. Mayor, did you beat your friend??

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Final count is $2,121 (+$50 more coming) for 2010! :) Woohoo! Mr. Mayor, did you beat your friend??
Think there is $75 more coming in. It is going to be really, really close with my friend. I think he has about $250-$300 coming in, which may put him over the edge. :yikes:

Money is still coming in and I don't think it's too late to still send a cheque!!! If you still want to sneak a payment in, and help make sure I beat my friend, you can:

Write a cheque payable to Prostate Cancer Canada, referencing the team name "ehMac" or Registration Number 886610 and mailing it to: Prostate Cancer Canada, Suite 306 145 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3, Canada.

As I said, the money is still coming in, but the Movember people say it has smashes previous records with Canada cleaning up! Current totals:

Canada - $19,669,390
Australia - $18,690,365
UK - 12,073,398
US - 6,439,858
Ireland - 1,473,061
NZ - 588,883

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I donated another $50...

Anyone else for one final donation!?!? :)

We currently have $2,171 + $75 in cheques = $2246.

My friend has $2075 and says has about another $250 coming in cheques which would be $2325

BEATING ehMac.ca BY A MEASLY $80!!!!

Plus, who knows if he's got an extra $100 coming or what.

My friend might be beating team ehMac.ca!!!!

We can not let this happen!!!!! :) :D

To help make Team ehMac victorious:

* Click this link: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/886610/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account

* Write a cheque payable to Prostate Cancer Canada, referencing the team name "ehMac" or Registration Number 886610 and mailing it to: Prostate Cancer Canada, Suite 306 145 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3, Canada.

·
}<-('o')-
9,647 Posts
Hey Mo-Mayor!

What's happenin' with your upper lip?

Anybody growin' a stash in support of this cause this year? If so, let us know!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts