Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take it with just 5 visitors in past half hour that it wasn't just me who was having problems accessing the site for bit. Scared the crap out of me there! :(

Some quick emails to Golden Triangle and I think the problem was fixed right away. Those guys rock over at Golden!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, just received the following message:

------

[ehMax],

There was a difficulty with the webserver that prevented viewing of certain pages. It was identified quickly and has been resolved.

We apologize for the difficulties, and we are identifying the cause, and making steps to prevent further outages.

Timothy, Golden Triangle Online

----

Reminds me... I better make up another backup of the entire site tonight!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I thought maybe you redesigned the website with a simplified look. The massive "404 and nothing else" made navigating around the site very easy.

Glad to see you're back up and running.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I experienced the "404 File Not Found" error, too for a few minutes. Good to see things are back to normal.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Tim and others at Golden have alsways been very helpful to me.When I first tried setting up my internet connection I was completely clueless, but Dan spent about an hour on the phone with me and I couldn't believe how patient he was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts