Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that. Who was the lucky poster? ehMac, can you dig up the logs and find out? Is there are prize - like a older ice wht iBook?? Or an ext FW Lacie :D I know it wasn't me - but just for record's sake, who was it?? :confused:

Any bets on who it was?? That sounds like a poll... or just post your guess - one guess only. And we'll let the Mayor post the answer later. If you know who it was/ know it was you, say nothing and let not the cat out... just post your guess.

Here's my guess:

Strongblade.

H!

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
There is a total of 25,000 posts in the anything Mac section as of yesterday, I didnt think that meant anything to any one individual.
Was there a free Krisy kreme for the 25,000th post?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UTBJ - hit it on the head. I guess no one really looks at these #s in the home page?? That one I guess just slipped by all... Oh well. SO be it - I still think that it's something worth mentioning. Will we hit 50k by end of year? Not sure... how fast/with what rate are people registering? Mayor? Heart?? Any bar charts to hit us with??

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
jwoodget, my beard is a bit darker, but that IS me in the center of the pictures. I even have the same hat. I don't post as often as I once did, so I guess that the quest for 50k posts will have to be taken up others in the community. Still, I shall do my bit, as the old saying goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.