Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there are any comedy lovers on here from Edmonton or that will be in Edmonton Jan 28 thru to Feb 1(Yuk Yuks) and in Sherwood Park Feb 2 Caffry's)
Stop in for a show. I will be headlinging the gigs.

Note: If you are a law abiding, government fearing, non-thinking sheep type...wear a hemet to the show!! My education may hurt you.
Cheers
http://darylmakk.com/
Macs rule and Makk rules!!!

I just found out one of the members on here works at the office!! He can tell you if he wishes!!

:D

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Just a note... icemakk was kind enough to send in a donation to ehMac (Thanks icemakk!!!) If you're ever playing in the Southern Ontario area again, I'll be sure to drop by.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the plug Macdaddy.

Sorry rickthe chemist. I rarely get out to PQ these days. Perhaps in late spring I may go to Montreal.
Mr. Mayor I will post my next tour into foreign territory!! Glad my pesos made it to ya.
Cheers

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see this got buried or there are no comedy fans in Edmonton???
:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by icemakk:
I see this got buried or there are no comedy fans in Edmonton???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's Edmonton, what do you expect? ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ROTFLMAO!!!
Thanks Chealion!!
I do prefer the Oilers over the Calgary Lames though. Perhaps it is because they have a name for the team that they made up themselves....
Calgary lose the Atlanta label, and the icky red (liberal) red!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hey icemakk? Are you ever gonna be funny in Ottawa? I'd like to see yer show but it's too far to Edmonton...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts