Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering : is there a place where dust covers are sold? My iBook (and my scanner and printer) is on my desk most of the time and since I have two cats at home, I'm a bit afraid that all of my cat's hair (and there's a lot!)will get in the 'Book by the vent someday (and I don't wanna know what will happen then).

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
I once had a little service call to a friend's house. The floppy drive on her Mac clone had quit working, and she wanted me to install a replacement she had bought. After doing so, I took the cover off the original. It was absolutely solid with cat hair - she had three of the creatures. I was able to root out all the guck and restore the drive to operation so she had a spare, which was a benefit to her because it was sure to happen again eventually - the cats ruled the place and training them to stay away from the computers was out of the question.

Cheers :-> Bill

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're scaring me! :eek:

To be honest, I do cover the iBook right now - with a towel (not really pretty). This towel came handy when one of my cat was sick and threw up... on the towel... how lucky! :confused:

I'm just looking for these covers for aesthectic reason.

I love my cats... but they love my 'Book way too much! :D

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts