Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude, you're getting a cell. The Dell Dude is allegedly busted for pot possession.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*whew* thanx VertiGoGo, I needed that

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
kudos ! great endorphin rush for me after reading that post.

i wonder if image concious Dell will now drop the dude?

this may be proof that God does exist.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked their site to see if "Steven" was still there...and he is (at least for the moment).

Although...you're innocent until proven guilty in the US, right? ;) Unless you're Saddam Hussein.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL! That's funny. Kinda sad, though, for Dell's side. :rolleyes: :cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Unless you're Saddam Hussein.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! He's guilty even if proven innoccent. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
I kind of like the Dell dude now.

This may not be such a bad thing for Dell though. I mean, that Ellen Feiss girl was really popular because the rumour was that she was stoned.

I dare say that I have no ill will for any PC company, even Microsoft. I just don't like them as much as I love Apple.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> This may not be such a bad thing for Dell though. I mean, that Ellen Feiss girl was really popular because the rumour was that she was stoned. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps, but there is a helluva big difference between "lookin' sassy and possibly stoned" and "arrested for possession."
;)

Besides...the little wanker was starting to become too full of himself. :D Tee hee hee.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL!!!
:D

That is freaking hilarious!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Geeez... Why do I feel such an urge to smoke, now?

Must... NOT! Smoke!

:mad:

G/<
:D

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
BTW-as someone who comes from the (cough, cough) wild west coast, I can tell you that the "Dell Dude's" eyes looked very suspicious to me. I think he was wired every time he shot one of those ad spots.

The eyes don't lie, and I've seen that sort of thing before. In the mirror.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Does this mean that the Dell dude now supports terrorism and by extension if Dell is supporting the Dell dude, is Dell now supporting terrorism?

When Canada decriminalizes "reefer", maybe there will be an exodus of Americans crossing the Canadian border (like when they wanted to avoid the draft), but this time to avoid being dragged away for smoking "reefer."

Good thing Dubya got his DWI before drinking and driving gained such exposure. Lucky bastard. Big money. Good lawyer. Bad president.

I know, I know. Off topic. Back to my hovel.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
I take it that comedy is not your strong suit either. (it was meant as a joke...next time I'll add a few more smilies, just so you'll know) :D ;) :D :D

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
as a matter of fact, i am able to make people laugh in many circles, and not just by discussing my politics

let us just agree to disagree.

i think that would be the only comon ground for both of us at this point and i think for a while to come as well.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts