Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
}<-('o')-
9,917 Posts
Wow! That is insane. Especially the unpredictable dog-in-the-way hazard. Eeesh.

One time when my husband was riding his bike to work, an off-leash golden lab popped out of bushes next to the bike path, right in his (fairly high speed) path. He managed to avoid hitting the dog, but suffered a serious crash which included looking up as he hit the ground to see his bike flying downward on top of him. Ouch.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Downhill/Freestyle mountain biking is absolutely nuts. Last year some of the biggest name in the sport made a film called Follow Me. It is absolutely nuts. Here's the trailer. You can buy it for like $5 or $10 on iTunes. It's totally worth it. It's like gravity does not exist for these guys.

+ YouTube - Follow Me - Anthill Films - OFFICIAL 2010 MTB Trailer" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
YouTube - Follow Me - Anthill Films - OFFICIAL 2010 MTB Trailer"> YouTube - Follow Me - Anthill Films - OFFICIAL 2010 MTB Trailer" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'll never complain about our sidewalks again!

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,722 Posts
Well it really wasn't a downhill mountain race (even though it was on a mountain bike...) but it was totally insane. In my youth I did plenty of downhill mountain biking (as well as up hill) and that was an insane course with the jumps, narrow passages and such...

REALLY fun to watch, thanks for sharing Mr. Mayor. :clap:

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Downhill/Freestyle mountain biking is absolutely nuts. Last year some of the biggest name in the sport made a film called Follow Me. It is absolutely nuts. Here's the trailer. You can buy it for like $5 or $10 on iTunes. It's totally worth it. It's like gravity does not exist for these guys.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Fixed it for you.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just downloading Follow Me on iTunes now. Looks like some serious fun. Can't wait for spring indeed! Between my Kona and the Honda, it's going to be one fun 2 wheel year.:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wow.. I used to think I was that good when I was young and almost in shape and invincible ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts