Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,903 Posts
Freddie, your modus is to allow the discussion to go on until your tissue-thin arguments dissolve — then you say you're "bored" and leave.

You and "Facebook Spy" seemed to be having a rollicking discussion, so I suggest taking it up there — a couple of gods shooting the breeze!

·
Premium Member
6,105 Posts
Freddie, your modus is to allow the discussion to go on until your tissue-thin arguments dissolve — then you say you're "bored" and leave.

You and "Facebook Spy" seemed to be having a rollicking discussion, so I suggest taking it up there — a couple of gods shooting the breeze!
So why do you even join a thread when you have nothing to contribute? The question is Does God Exist? I guess for you He doesn’t. And that’s fine. But at least try to stay on topic.

·
Used to be Tilt
262 Posts
Well, in the Sanskrit language there's a saying - Aham Brahmaasmi, sarvam Brahmaasmi (I am god, everything is god). Since I am god and I exist... ;)

Now René Déscartes did say "Cogito ergo sum" (I think, therefore I exist). Since I think (or at least it looks to me like I do), I do exist, and therefore QED ;)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
42,903 Posts
From time to time there's an interesting post. Doesn't mean I engage with everyone on every topic.

So why do you even join a thread when you have nothing to contribute? The question is Does God Exist? I guess for you He doesn’t. And that’s fine. But at least try to stay on topic.

·
Administrator
118 Posts
We have decided to close the religious threads. These go against our new forum rules, which you can view below. They are usually detrimental to a non religious forum. If anyone has any concerns with this, please send a private conversation to myself or @Peterweb

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.