Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,267 Posts
- Look into the human body, DNA, the unbelievably complex makeup of the human body n how absolutely perfect it is, can you honestly believe that it all started from swamp fungi etc.
So you're saying if there was no God, then our bodies would be imperfect? We'd have malformd limbs and live like animals? Does it really make sense that "imperfect" beings would even exist? Don't you think swamp fungi is perfect too. It had an ancestor as well and is way more complex than it.

· Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Again... I'm not here to argue about it because I've tried before but I'm 1/10000 in this ehmac forum who shares this belief... all I wanted to say is

This is me... this is what I believe, I will not be shaken! I'm not imposing my beliefs on anyone here, all I'm saying is look at the facts... from many different sources not just 1 named Darwin!
But this is a discussion board and I'm discussing.

So what are the facts you speak of?

And just because there is a "god" you must/should put faith in him? Why?

· Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Not, strictly speaking, true. The universe as we know it is expanding from a point source (the Big Bang) and there are estimates for how long ago that was -substantially greater than ~6000 years but not infinite.
Unless you consider the theory that the Universe is stretching (like an elastic band) and will eventually fall back into a single point and then expand again. That could be inifinite.

· Premium Member
1,267 Posts
As Christians know and understand, we believe in God, a higher power, through faith and faith alone. We also believe that God does not to come off as being obvious in existance, as that would defeat the purpose of faith -- if his existance was unquestionable, faith in religion wouldn't exist. Christians believe that God wants us to come to him in faith, as God also gave us free will -- the will do believe in a different God or not to believe in a higher power, period. A relationship with Christ is based on your own desire to have one and through your faith only. I don't believe God will ever make his existence coincide with science to prove Himself until the day he decides (as we believe) to return to earth.
Once he decides to return then faith in religion won't exist?

faith |fāθ| noun 1 complete trust or confidence in someone or something : this restores one's faith in politicians. 2 strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.