Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I can't wait!

Unfortunately, I missed the last 5 minutes of the "Reluctant Bride" episode; set the VCR to tape for an hour and it ran long. :( I hope it gets repeated.

·
Premium Member
17,998 Posts
I'm in México - and receiving the most recent BBC feeds. OMFG. Stay away from the online spoiler sites, and anyone who even begins to say the word "Doct-..." just cut 'em off and run in the other direction.

And while I'm at it, let me take this moment to say that Freema Agyeman is rapidly making me forget Billie Piper.... drop-dead-gorgeous!

:D
M

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are both smokin', I'd like to get them both in the Tardis with my sonic screwdriver....

(Please feel free to edit that post if it breaks the rules of conduct...I had to say it).

I can't wait to get the next episode...more Daleks!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
If you are watching on CBC, Tape it and rewatch each week repeatedly. The amount of subtle foreshadowing is outstanding.

And for god sakes, stay away from Spoiler threads.

What a great show.

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big Brother blocks that link at work...have to check it out; it looks interesting. :D The Doctor has been off for three weeks (tonight will be the third); country music awards and cfl football...Think I may venture the route of the BBC and watch 'em all at once...

I have noticed some foreshadowing already to back what the face of Bo said but I won't know for a few more episodes I suspect...then again, it could all be my imagination...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.