• What are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for the link
I was hearing a lot about it. What do i do with it now that it's downloaded and on my desktop as a little white hard drive thingy??

EDIT: Nevermind..I figured it out...wow you guys were right! that konfabulator thing is super cool! Where can you get more?!

Hey i don't suppose there is a way to make it "melt" more into the background? kinda like the calendar one does?

[ April 29, 2003, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Pamela ]

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Do you use the ehMac widget (originally created by that great guy jfpoole)?

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about: The widget was created to work with Konfabulator an engine that allows little programs to run on your desktop in OS X. It basically gives you the latest posts, and well its a masterpiece. :D

Two versions that I can remember are available:
The Original: From jfpoole

And My version: Available here

(You can see the widget in the lower right corner of this picture)

Just click here to view

EDIT: Fixed link... Stupid Boomspeed >.<

[ July 09, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Chealion ]

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
I have a mod of that, but I have to modify the new code to reflect the NEW ehMac.
Here are some pictures: jfpoole allows for transparency setting.

Transparency Set to 128 (Lowest)

Transparency Set to 250 (Highest Setting is 255)

Let me know if you want it. jfpoole gets all the credit for the code. And I also sometimes use Chealion's when an update comes as I am to lazy to change the widget myself and he has it done so quickly.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I take it that the ehMac widget is only used by a small minority, considering only 10?!? people have voted. :( Oh well, if my work helps just one person, I'm happy. :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey chealion... i have been trying to download the widget that you modified, but i get an error everytime i click on the link.

neema

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Fixed link... The old site I was using it on went to pay service, so I stopped, the fixed link was on a newer thread somewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience. All is fixed now, and I really don't think my Shaw account will be expiring all that soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts