Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been thinking about this recently and now as I drag my main images folder to my window's left column. I have a difficulty trusting my computer on this- working out of a folder I dragged to the left, when I have a 2nd internal drive with the same files which I sync to. I often wonder if my computer will inadvertently get confused and work from the synced folder on my second drive rather than my source folder. Kind of foolish, but nevertheless, worrisome. I know, I know. Back up onto another drive (preferably external). Just wondering how many other users out there have similar "unfounded" worries such as this.

· Premium Member
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The "Alias" I dragged to the sidebar is my images folder on one of my two internal drives. My other internal drive basically mirrors the other. I'm okay with it as long as my computer remembers what folder belongs to what drive. Sounds simple, yet with something going haywire, as things do once in awhile, I am concerned with that order "sticking". Kind of a nonsense post. I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.