Do you care what CubaMark thinks?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By his majesty's request:

Shall we take a poll of the membership? :lmao:
Poll is public as per Beej's suggestion, with which I agree.

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Should have made this anonymous (possible in ehMac?) - wouldn't want anyone to present themselves as FeXL's targets for future retribution....

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FeXL's retribution, such as it is, involves calling out people on the board when he believes they're wrong about something. I think most people can withstand those slings and arrows without collapsing.

Should have made this anonymous (possible in ehMac?) - wouldn't want anyone to present themselves as FeXL's targets for future retribution....

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Hello, Bigot.

And, after all these years, you still don't know me.

Hell of an observer of human character there, CM. Some sociologist you must make...

Blah, blah, blah...future retribution...

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
FeXL's retribution, such as it is, involves calling out people on the board when he believes they're wrong about something. I think most people can withstand those slings and arrows without collapsing.
I find it interesting how you turn a blind eye to FeXL's aggressive, insulting language (most recently, out of the blue, I was called an 'asshole') and yet have no trouble in criticizing others, such as Freddie_Biff and I, who when provoked answer him in kind. Different set of rules for your ideological ally.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Completely out of left field! <snort>

No provocation, no hypocrisy, no pot calling the kettle black. Nuttin'. I'm innocent, yer honour.

Shocked. Shocked, I tells ya!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And, and, further to your BS about protecting others on these boards from my retribution, what the denizens of ehMac actually require is protection from your hypocrisy, bigotry & lies.

...(most recently, out of the blue, I was called an 'asshole')...

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Hello, Bigot.

What I find interesting is that 3/3 from the "Always Care" & "Frequently Care" categories above said absolutely nothing, nada, turned a blind eye, to your lies about Clock Girl & Catlicker Boyz.

Where's your criticism for that double standard, hypocrite?

I find it interesting how you turn a blind eye to FeXL's aggressive, insulting language...

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FeXL uses salty language without apology, but he has never told other people how to speak. I've called out both you and Freddie_Biff because you have self-servedly demanded civility from others--then lashed out hypocritically with bad language yourselves.

I find it interesting how you turn a blind eye to FeXL's aggressive, insulting language (most recently, out of the blue, I was called an 'asshole') and yet have no trouble in criticizing others, such as Freddie_Biff and I, who when provoked answer him in kind. Different set of rules for your ideological ally.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
By his majesty's request:

Poll is public as per Beej's suggestion, with which I agree.

Add anpther nail in ehmac.ca's threads coffin for me here.

Too bad this site seems to be going even further down the tube with such threads emerging.

- Patrick
======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts

Too bad this site seems to be going even further down the tube with such threads emerging.

- Patrick
======
Sad, but all too true, Patrick. Paix, mon ami.

I voted always care since I am willing to listen to anyone`s POV.

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CubaMark requested the poll.

Are you jealous because you want one too?

- Patrick
======

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sad, but all too true, Patrick. Paix, mon ami.

I voted always care since I am willing to listen to anyone`s POV.
I think I should have provided another option: "I read and care about all posts on EhMac indiscriminately."

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
CubaMark requested the poll.

That's not much of an excuse IMHO, especially for a site that used to promote itself and being proud that is was one the best CANADA'S MAC COMMUNITY Websites.

Are you jealous because you want one too?
That's sort of a silly question don't you think?
And no I'm not jea;ous at all thanks.

Anyway, enjoy your new forum thread.

- Patrick
======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts
I think I should have provided another option: "I read and care about all posts on EhMac indiscriminately."
I may read all postings here in ehMacLand, but I don't care for some of them. I tend not to participate in threads that I feel are off-track and into personal insults.

·
Premium Member
8,903 Posts
I tend not to participate in threads that I feel are off-track and into personal insults.
This opens an interesting sidebar. How would you respond to the following phrase: "Not all conservatives are racist, but all racists are conservative."

Or, if we want some "balance" with my own mischevious twist: "Not all marxists are tyrannical murderous trash, but..."

A joke with a serious point. One can avoid explicit personal insults while still implicitly insulting people on ehmac.

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do yourself a favour and look at the vicious dogfights that graced the pages of EhMac during its so-called glory days...

That's not much of an excuse IMHO, especially for a site that used to promote itself and being proud that is was one the best CANADA'S MAC COMMUNITY Websites.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts
This opens an interesting sidebar. How would you respond to the following phrase: "Not all conservatives are racist, but all racists are conservative."

Or, if we want some "balance" with my own mischevious twist: "Not all marxists are tyrannical murderous trash, but..."

A joke with a serious point. One can avoid explicit personal insults while still implicitly insulting people on ehmac.
I would disagree with the statement, but you are within your right to express it here in ehMacLand. It would be when you write "Dr.G. is a @^%#((& loving (*^$#@$^ who hates all ^%$#@*&^%". That would be a personal attack on me in particular.

Paix, mon ami.

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts