Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Do this specs add up to what should be out Monday?

• The specs are bogus and will not be seen till next year at this time?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,646 Posts
I know that this has nothing to do with the pole or the specs, but I wonder if there will be an SEC investigation as to the source of the leak, in that the stock took a strange twist that day. I am not suggesting wrong doing, but hype drove up the stock and this frenzy might be utilized by short-sellers. Just a thought. We shall see.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I'm almost positive someone lost their job @ Apple for doing the leak. But who knows.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,646 Posts
Either it's the summertime weather across North America, or there are no new "leaks", since there seems to be a lull in the rumor mill. We shall see.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Dr G., very decent point. is there a link to what happened?? Never took a look at the stock price, but there did not seem to be too much talk about the Apple stock of late - as far as Squawk Box is concerned. iTunes Music Service seemed to be much bigger news than this expected announcement, and I only say expected since every manufacturer introduces their new product line err-so often. Nothing groudbreaking was due to come out of Apple - was there? The SEC seems to be chasing some of the greater white collar criminals who all seem to work on WallStreet. But whenever a stock flux is involved, you never know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts