Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After constantly checking the local grocery store and local convenience store, I finally found a Pepsi bottle with the iTunes promotion. 7-11 is your friend. And well I won!

Now to enjoy downloading a song. ;) I knew this trip to the States would pay off somehow.

Suggestions for songs?

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Led Zeppelin "When the Levee Breaks"
"Friends"
"Celebration Day"
" Dazed and Confused" (plus about fifty more)

Eric Clapton "Layla"

Heart "Barracuda"

MOST of the stuff that U2 has put out in the past twenty-five years (with very few exceptions)

Pretty much ANYTHING by Jimi Hendrix or Pink Floyd.

These would be my first choices, if I had won.

Any of the above are playable on a daily basis. For decades. Without getting stale.

Just my suggestions. ;) :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Anything where you are not going to buy the album: soundtrack, pop single, specific oldie...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Chealion,
Congrats...I think a Canadain artist with a symbolic song would be appropriate...how about Bryan Adams "There will never be another tonight" (was it night time when you bought it?) I still remember hearing it as the first commericial after the Jays won their first world series (still bitter as an Expos fan).

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
How about 'Some Day My Prince Will Come"; an ode to Steve Jobs getting iTMS HERE IN CANADA! :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I know with other items, that if you buy and you receive something, they always say "no purchase necessary". I wonder if there is something like that for the iTunes Pepsi Promotion.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wonderings - There is, you just have to send a letter to some place in Minnesota I believe, and you can recieve an entry that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts