Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my apple quictime email today

Catch “The Second Renaissance, Part 2,” the last of four in “The Animatrix” series of short films set in the world of “The Matrix.” Directed by Japan’s Mahiro Maedo, “The Second Renaissance, Part 2,” is a sequel to the first “Animatrix” episode originally broadcast in February.

I then immediately jump to http://www.intothematrix.com/ but to my chagrin "Part 2" is not available...
:(

Actually if you dig around a little bit on the site, you can find it.

When I clicked on the "Free Episodes" button it was NOT available there, BUT was available elsewhere.

I stand corrected.

[ May 16, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: macspectrum ]

·
Registered
227 Posts
what do you mean part 2 is not availible, are you talking about the second renaissance part2 'cause i have it? i downloaded it the other night.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part 2 has great optics but I felt the story was stretched out.

Part 1 introduced many things. Part 2 was mostly the 'war' and a quick segway to 'bio-electric' energy.

Maybe the 'splash' effect of Part 1 left me looking for something even better in Part 2.

Worthy donwload nonetheless.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i found both parts to be very good...but...it's going to make the movie very "bubblegum" in comparison. these short films have definately given us a better grasp of the movie's storyline, i can't wait until all 9 are released in june.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts