Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am in the midst of putting a fan list together (I mean that in the weakest sense of that term) I have been trying to work with address book but it isn't really great for keeping everything straight forward and people get duplicated all the time. I basically need a program that once built I can add to and then sort by say region. relationship or whatever.

Also, I have been having challenges with sending email blasts. This isn't spam, but family friends and fans (again using loosly) that have signed up for "Toby News". It really is getting to be a problem sending out only 99 at a time through gmail.

Does anyone have any experience with databases (I have none) and know of a great Mac app? And, does anyone know something about sending out news / announcements emails?

Thanks for the help...

And now for a shameless plug... My CTV Special is airing tomorrow night at 10pm (Saturday) Check out seetobylive.com

-T-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.