Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my "Spare Time" ;) I put together this ehMac background entitled: I AM MACINTOSH :D

You can download the jpeg backgrounds in the following sizes:

1024x768

800x600

640x480

If anyone has problems or doesn't know how to set a new background, let me know! Here's what it looks like on my desktop.

While your customizing your desktop, you can pick up thousand of cool icons from
The Icon Factory.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS, if you know anyone that might get a kick out of this (Say a fellow Mac friend, a PC friend, another Mac news site etc... ) You can quickly email this page to someone by clicking on the UBB Friend: Email this page link
on the top left of this page. Why not send it to 2 friends? They'll tell 2 friends, and they'll tell 2 friends, and so on, and so on.... :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like it and I have placed it on my
desktop on my NT box at work.... :D

Deadline

P.S..nice job by the way.

·
Registered
993 Posts
RtC,

How did you get your dock semi-transparent like that? Also, what program is running that dock on the right of your screen?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I now have a desktop pic that will prove to all my friends that I am a total Mac freak!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I believe that the dock transparency was a standard change that appeared in Jaguar. I remember noticing a change when I updated.

You could try a transparency app for the dock there is one that makes the background of the dock invisible so you just see icons and also allows you to adjust the opacity. It's called ClearDock 1.2.1. You can pick it up on VersionTracker.com

Macman.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts