Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This contest for (1) McBain's Lovechild (Laptop Sleave) courtesy of the really fine folks at Store OS, who sell Crumpler bags.

I've been using a Crumpler bag for the last couple weeks and I am taking one with me to Macworld San Fran! They are really high quality bags, and if you're in the market for a new laptop case, I suggest you take a look at their selection and pick one up. A truly Canadian company, so you don't have to worry about customs, duty or expensive shipping charges. Not just kissing up to a sponsor, (I never do that anyways), I just REALLY LOVE
this bag!

To enter the contest, all you have to do is send an email to [email protected] and let me know what 3 sizes the McBain's Lovechild (Laptop Sleave) comes in and what 4 colours it's available in.

****BONUS**** Refer a friend to ehMac, and your name will be entered in the contest 5 more times! :eek: Just tell your friend to enter your ehMac screen name when they register in the field "Referred to ehMac by:"

You MUST include your ehMac screen name in the email. Contest only open to ehMac members who are Canadian residents. If you're not an ehMac member, you can register for free! Click the Free Register link on your top left. ehMac Members may only enter the contest once. Winner will be selected from members who submitted the correct answer via a random draw on Monday, January 12th and will be notified by email and also disclosed in this post. Prize is (1) McBain's Lovechild (Laptop Sleave) by Crumpler. User may have a choice in sleave colour or size subject to availability. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck!

[ January 15, 2004, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: ehMax ]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not to be a jerk or anything, but how can they be "A truly Canadian company" when they're based in australia? I'm not disputing the bags, in fact I was seriously considering one of their camera bags, I'm just wondering about this comment.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
there are 5 colours
if we want to get technical,, sure crumpler canada only offers 4,, but crumpler actually offers a fifth...

·
Registered
344 Posts
"It's run by a really nice Canadian"
Good enough for me...

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The winner of the Crumpler McBain's Lovechild (Laptop Sleave) is.......................................

Since84

Congratulations and thanks to all those who entered!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts