Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Contest #2. I'm just getting warmed up and the contests are going to start coming fast and furious! (I have about a $1000 in prizes lined up!)

This contest is for an exclusive signed copy of The Best of the Joy of Tech

This book is a collection of the very best from the Joy Of Tech online series, and features several new, never-before-seen comics, an introduction by David Pogue and foreword by the legendary Steve Wozniak, creator of Apple Computer.

The book will be personally signed by both authors Nitrozac and fellow ehMac member Snaggy. Nitrozac and Snaggy are the creators of GeekCulture.com, a high-tech humour website, thriving online community, and purveyor of fine propeller beanies. It's also the home of their hit comic The Joy of Tech. Their work has been published in many newspapers, magazines, and online sites, including Rolling Stone, MacWorld UK, MacAddict, Wired, ehMac.ca and user group newsletters, and by countless independent inkjet printers in cubicles across the Internet.

You can purchase The Best of Joy of Tech at Amazon.ca. A percentage of your purchase will go towards supporting ehMac.ca!

To enter this contest is simple:

You must post a link in this thread to your favourite Joy of Tech comic. For example:

Hell freezes over

A winner will be chosen by random selection on Monday, December 29th. No purchase necessary. Good luck!

[ January 04, 2004, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: ehMax ]

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry, too many funny ones. This ones got to be my fav...

Blame Canada!

The comic is in reference to this.

Maybe I should tuck away the ehMac shirt when we go?
;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Very Topical.

Phil

[ December 27, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: emceepj ]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts