Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good Mac consulting firms in the GTA?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have been known to network some medium to large print shops, design firms, and private schools.

What exactly are you looking to have consulting on? I mainly deal with servers and networking in my business....

Hey Dave Smith, you used to work at Hotline Communications eh??? Very cool!!! I used to love that application. It was too bad when they went primarily PC based and left out the Mac support. I think they first started out on the mac and one of the first file swapping service technologies around.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Well, their web site doesn't work: that's seldom a good sign (unless of course you are a web designer and they are calling you for a quote).

If the banner is legit, they claim to be incorporated, which is an indication that they are at least a relatively serious organization.

·
Registered
71 Posts
MindBytes is run by a person who used to run Apple's training in Markham. Apparently he designed all Apple Canada's training courses back a few years ago. They do Mac and PC consulting from what I have heard. Their office is right across from Buttonville Airport in Markham.

H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts