Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, check out the the "news story" over at The Onion about Bill Clinton Googling himself...on his TiBook. There is even a photo.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Word on the street is that Bush also uses Macs. I have not seen any confirmation though.

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Looks like a Photoshop job to me (I mean, do you really think Clinton would have a picture of his meeting with Arafat in his office?). Plus, his stare doesn't line up with the screen, his arm hair is the wrong colour and the view from the window of a derelict building may be appropriate for deeper Harlem, but not for where his office is! Whoops, the Onion is a satire site..... Besides, if I Google "Bill Clinton" I get over 4.5 million hits

P.S. There is no such thing as a 17" Titanium. 17" Aluminum maybe. The picture shows a 15" Titanium powerbook. I'd have thought Billy would go for the widest screen available......

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
lets not forget that the word "bill" on the mug is straight across. It should follow the curve of the cup.
Robert

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Well, it's definitely a real photo of someone with Clinton's head pasted on. Bad Photoshop job.

Wasn't it Clinton's penchant for Googling himself that got him in trouble in the first place?

·
Registered
656 Posts
the onion isn't real, people. it's a parody news site. all of your nitpicking about the obvious photoshop jobbie is intentional.

guess you guys missed the joke.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
or we did not think it funny and spent our time picking the artwork apart

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Onion is one of the finest sources of satire on the web today. I can't browse the site without laughing until I hurt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts