Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“It’s just a mistake.”

“That’s right,” Scheuer said. “They’re not Americans, and I really don’t care.” He spread his arms, smiling. “It’s just a mistake.”

“And if they’re not Americans,” Delahunt persisted, “you really don’t care.” He shuffled some papers. “That’s very interesting.”
IMO, he should have kept his mouth shut.

CQ Homeland Security - A CIA Man Speaks His Mind on Secret Abductions

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts
Is it time yet?? This whole attitude comes from the top.

Senators vote to impeach Bush
[22 Apr, 2007 l 0151 hrs ISTlAP]

MONTPELIER: Vermont state senators voted to call for the impeachment of president George Bush and vice president Dick Cheney, saying their actions in Iraq and the US "raise serious questions of constitutionality".

The non-binding resolution in this northeastern state was approved 16-9 on Friday without debate, all six Republicans in the chamber at the time and three Democrats voted against it.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/..._vote_to_impeach_Bush/articleshow/1936513.cms

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really can't believe they would impeach Clinton for getting some head, but let Bush stay in power with everything he has done. I hope he gets impeached, but really, would it do that much now??

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I hope he gets impeached, but really, would it do that much now??
Exactly. Bush (along with Rice, Cheney, Rove, Wolfowicz, and Rumsfeld) should stand trial for crimes against humanity in the Hague. Unfortunately, with the money behind them, we'll be very lucky to see Bush impeached. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The whole lot of 'em make me want to puke.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Exactly. Bush (along with Rice, Cheney, Rove, Wolfowicz, and Rumsfeld) should stand trial for crimes against humanity in the Hague. Unfortunately, with the money behind them, we'll be very lucky to see Bush impeached. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The whole lot of 'em make me want to puke.
bush is still in power due to those connections and money... oil and war is the agenda, and bush is just a pawn in that power game

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts
Might not be a bad thing as catharsis

'Impeachment rallies' scheduled across US for Saturday

Josh Catone
Published: Monday April 23, 2007

People will call for the impeachment of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney at over 100 actions planned across the country on Saturday, April 28.

The creative actions include rallies, banner drops on freeways, "guerrilla slide shows" on the sides of New York City buildings, skywriting, and "human murals" of people spelling out "IMPEACH!" with their bodies at Ocean Beach in San Francisco, Coney Island in New York, the foot of the Washington monument in Washington, D.C., and other locations.

"George Bush and Dick Cheney lied the nation into an illegal war of aggression, are spying on millions of innocent Americans, and have authorized the use of torture," said Jacob Park, the national coordinator of the April 28 impeachment actions. "The time has come for all Americans--particularly our representatives in Congress--to decide where they we stand. To turn a blind eye to lying, spying, and torture makes a mockery of our most basic values and the very notion of democracy."

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) plans to introduce articles of impeachment for Vice President Dick Cheney at a press conference on Tuesday afternoon.
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Impeachment_rallies_scheduled_accross_US_for_0423.html

:clap:

Kucinich Introduces Impeachment Articles Against Cheney
CQ Transcripts Wire
Tuesday, April 24, 2007; 6:09 PM

REP. DENNIS J. KUCINICH, D-OHIO: Thank you very much for being here.

We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights; that, among these, are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the government; and, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it.

These words from the Declaration of Independence are instructive at this moment. Because not only whenever any form of government, but whenever any government official becomes destructive of the founding purposes, that official or those officials must be held accountable.

Because I believe the vice president's conduct of office has been destructive to the founding purposes of our nation. Today, I have introduced House Resolution 333, Articles of Impeachment Relating to Vice President Richard B. Cheney. I do so in defense of the rights of the American people to have a government that is honest and peaceful.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/24/AR2007042401542.html

·
Premium Member
42,495 Posts
The illusion that something has been done. By reading these articles you have already achieved your catharsis.

Now move along little people...

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
at this point, impeachment of Bush would be the "best" way for America to get out of the middle east fiasco. Of course, this would mean that the situation in Irak will get REALLY messy, Iranians will never ever stop laughing, and Canada will have the Afghan hot potato all by themselves.........
not a pretty scenario this midlle east Chaos - and that sounds just about in sync with the American foreign policy in the middle east this last 40 years. I see Bush getting canned the week before he is schedule to leave office.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts