Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone enjoys a laugh to break up a day so why not post the latest funny you heard so the rest of us can share it?

Like this one for example.

A journalist asked Tim Cook why iPhones are so expensive.

"Well", said Tim, "That's because the iPhone replaces a whole bunch of devices. A phone, a camera, a watch, a music player, a video player, a PDA, a voice recorder, a GPS navigator, a flashlight, a calculator, a portable gaming console, and many other things. Surely, a high price is worth paying to replace so many devices!"

"Then why are Androids so much cheaper?", asked the journalist.

"Because," said Tim Cook, "An Android replaces just one device. The iPhone."

:lmao:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,496 Posts
Everyone enjoys a laugh to break up a day so why not post the latest funny you heard so the rest of us can share it?

Like this one for example.

A journalist asked Tim Cook why iPhones are so expensive.

"Well", said Tim, "That's because the iPhone replaces a whole bunch of devices. A phone, a camera, a watch, a music player, a video player, a PDA, a voice recorder, a GPS navigator, a flashlight, a calculator, a portable gaming console, and many other things. Surely, a high price is worth paying to replace so many devices!"

"Then why are Androids so much cheaper?", asked the journalist.

"Because," said Tim Cook, "An Android replaces just one device. The iPhone."

:lmao::clap::lmao:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Compliment

A man comes home from work to the sound of sobbing coming from the bedroom so he goes upstairs to see what's going on.

Upon entering the bedroom he finds his wife standing naked and crying in front of the full-length mirror.

"Darling, what's wrong?" He asks.

His wife replies " I'm so depressed, standing here, looking at my aging body, my breasts are sagging, my belly is flabby, my thighs have got really wobbly and my hips are too fat. Please pay me a compliment to cheer me up."

The man replies, "Well at least your eyesight is still pretty good."

·
Canadian By Choice
117,496 Posts
The Compliment

A man comes home from work to the sound of sobbing coming from the bedroom so he goes upstairs to see what's going on.

Upon entering the bedroom he finds his wife standing naked and crying in front of the full-length mirror.

His wife replies " I'm so depressed, standing here, looking at my aging body, my breasts are sagging, my belly is flabby, my thighs have got really wobbly and my hips are too fat. Please pay me a compliment to cheer me up."

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Upon entering the bedroom he finds his wife standing naked and crying in front of the full length mirror.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A man walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a rum and Coke."

The bartender says, "Is Pepsi okay?"

The man agrees.

The bartender comes back with a drink and says, "Here's your Pepsi and Coke."

·
Canadian By Choice
117,496 Posts
A man walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a rum and Coke."

The bartender says, "Is Pepsi okay?"

The man agrees.

The bartender comes back with a drink and says, "Here's your Pepsi and Coke."
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
I laughed pretty hard lol

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes.

And she gave me a hug.
Knowing your wife, I can envision her doing that...

·
Canadian By Choice
117,496 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts