1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Cute cats!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I'm envious... A G5, translucent cats (I'm allergic :mad: ), what an awesome place to live. Or is your cat, just half ghost? ;)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
470 Posts
jfpoole - Let us know how you captured the ghost iCat.

There's been lot's of speculation about the G5 sucking up pet fur. Probably silly, but we have two cats as well. Keep us posted if the other half of your cat vanishes

·
Registered
363 Posts
maybe the cat isn't translucent, but can simply run at the speed of light.

·
ehMac KungFu Master
5,768 Posts
Actually, I think you're seeing the effects of the Reality Distortion Field™ generator in the G5 eminating just past the box. Its affecting the cats.

Normally the RDF generator effects don't go past the cardboard shielding but I think Apple's using a different supplier for the G5 boxes.

BTW, if you've even been to a MacWorld show Apple has a HUGE RDF generator just behind the black curtain and Steve has it turned on full-blast when he walks on stage.

P.S. I'm not trolling, I love my new dual G5

[ October 01, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: MacGenius ]

·
ehMac KungFu Master
5,768 Posts
Actually, I think you're seeing the effects of the Reality Distortion Field™ generator in the G5 eminating just past the box. Its affecting the cats.

Normally the RDF generator effects don't go past the cardboard shielding but I think Apple's suing a different supplier for the G5 boxes.

BTW, if you've even been to a MacWorld show Apple has a HUGE RDF generator just behind the black curtain and Steve has it turned on full-blast when he walks on stage.

P.S. I'm not trolling, I love my new dual G5

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My cats aren't even subtle about it anymore. They just go online (with my credit card, to boot) and order chicken slices and gravy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.