Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get cases for iPad 2 in Ottawa?

I tried Bestbuy but the collection was very very limited, even more so than their website. I'd imagine Futureshop is probably worse.

I'd like to try cases before I buy them, but if anyone had good experience with theirs I wouldn't mind buying online.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in Cornwall and had a similar experience. I ended up buying an Otterbox Defender online. I love it. Great construction and make me feel that my iPad is well protected. The process to order was painless and I had my case within 2 days. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carbon Computing is great, but I would call before going to see what they have. I went recently, and they were fresh out of iPad 2 cases. They said they would be getting more soon though. I have the number right here if you're interested: 613-728-5888.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Cornwall and had a similar experience. I ended up buying an Otterbox Defender online. I love it. Great construction and make me feel that my iPad is well protected. The process to order was painless and I had my case within 2 days. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.
Personally, I love my otterbox as well.....I wholeheartedly recommend it first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.