Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am interested in experiances with carrying cases for the G4 titanium. I would like to offer the best protection i can get as I haul this laptop everywhere ... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd112:
I am interested in experiances with carrying cases for the G4 titanium. I would like to offer the best protection i can get as I haul this laptop everywhere ... any advice would be greatly appreciated.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've had good luck with the SportFolio case by Marware. My only complaint is that there's not a lot of extra storage space, so I usually just drop the SportFolio in my MEC Carry All. That way I've got a lot of storage space and my Powerbook is protected.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have owned a Pelican http://www.pelican.com/ and I think it was the 1470. I believe it would protect your laptop even if it got ran over buy a car and then thrown into a river. I sold my Pismo 500 to my brother with the case (DOH!), he now uses it today with his TiBook.
This may not make the most fashionable statement for you. However, if what you want is to protect your investment then go for it. If you are the type of person that would rather freeze wearing a nice looking Sun Ice jacket VS being warm wearing a down filled Parka at –40 Celsius this is not for you.

I hope this helps.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts