Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon Computing , Apple Authorized Dealer based out of Toronto, Ontario is ehMac's first Official Sponsor!

Check back in this space for special ehMac deals, promotions and contests VERY soon!

AND Carbon has agreed to host ehMac get together's at their spacious location! More details on that soon!

A BIG thanks to Carbon Computing for their support of ehMac. If you're in the Toronto area, stop by their new location. And, most importantly, tell them ehMac sent ya!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Can we now throw a spontaneous parade?

I'll have to make a road trip out there some time.

ehMax - thanks for your hard work gaining sponsors!

EDIT: Added after Neil's post seen under this post:

ehMax - any hints as to when the first contest/deal and such will be happening?

[ June 09, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Chealion ]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hmm, i'm glad you got some advertising bucks. However, any chance registered EhMac.ca users can get a discount when purchasing from the store, either in-person or online? It's a far cry, but even a few percent off goes a long way on a $4000 purchase, which is something i'll be making R.S.N. *(real soon now)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Neil.... did you miss this:

Check back in this space for special ehMac deals, promotions and contests VERY soon!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!

This is pretty cool for everyone here at ehMac, congratulations ehMax!

Looking forward to the special deals, promos and contests :D

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, here's a picture of me and Ron Paley, President of Carbon giving the ehMac thumbs up.

Me and the Get Happy logo guy are becoming real friends, although I'm not totally sure what his name is. I did get a nice photo of him though:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Totally awesome. can't wait to find out about that get together...looking great!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
[Read with a valley-girl voice] ...not Ottawa valley.

Could you...um, like...open an Ottawa store? Cuz, like, I am totally bummed by the crappy service at B.Mac.

They are sooooo lame. Like, gag me with a Performa!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts