Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of ehMac's Official Sponsor's, Carbon Computing, are featured on Microsoft Canada's special "Mac Chemistry" web site as the Featured Reseller .

"For this, the inaugural edition of the reseller of the month section, Machemistry proudly showcases Toronto-based Carbon Computing. Carbon's not the biggest shop, but it's a fast-rising star on the market that's built a reputation for service, passion and a great experience. Here's what President and Founder Ron Paley had to say about creativity, computers and customers - and how they all fit in at Carbon.

1. Cash or creativity - what drives Carbon Computing?

Creativity! If you sell only on price and if you buy only on price you are doing yourself a tremendous disservice. Our prices are fair, but more importantly, we carry only good products and we pay attention to details like customer support and satisfaction. That and we innovate. We are probably the best place (certainly the most fun place) in Ontario to buy a Mac or to find digital video and digital audio solutions. When we sell a system we make it work by investing the time and effort. We follow through with service contracts and training and provide a holistic solution."

To read the whole article, click here.

Kudos to Ron. :cool:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Reading the article makes me wish I lived near Carbon's store.

They certainly have the right attitude towards their customers. It is nice to see that recognized.

Congrats to Ron and staff.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
no doubt.

I'll be making my next PB purchase there for sure. It's a nice spot. Good for CC.

H!

·
Registered
247 Posts
ya, it's a great store...but it 'feels' new. as if it's not settled in yet. too many empty spots. and the displays look a bit..'make-shift'. maybe they'll make it look a bit more established soon. otherwise..great store an great people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts